hope saxton @Scribe11
(1) HOLD the LINE
There is so much happening that we do not know about - and we should not know until the white hats do what has to be done.
Many are impatient and stressed and anxious to get to the big reveal. I know that this is ultimately about the children, so if I begin to get antsy, I think that one more day - one more week - even a month- could mean saving the lives of more children. Every day we have to wait also means more arrests of the evil ones who have had control of our planet for so long.
I trust 100% that God will bring us through this.
We are all here for a reason, and though it may seem a small one, we are a part of this Great Awakening.
(continued in replies)
01:30 PM - Apr 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by Scribe11 in this post can reply
hope saxton @Scribe11
17 April, 01:31
In response hope saxton to her Publication
Thank you for your post. It helped me remember this today.
I am from Ontario Canada and Premier Ford's new restrictions are out of control. He even gave police the right (not legal) to stop people and inquire why they are not at home. We are required to give our name, address and reason we are outside. The fine for non-compliance is $750.00
This went into effect at 12:01 am today.
The amazing thing is that so far, 5 Police Services (Peel, Toronto, Waterloo, Niagara and London) have released statements that they will not follow these unlawful rules.
It is amazing seeing our police protectors standing up against the tyranny to stand with the people!
God bless us all and grant us the patience, perseverance and love we will require for this journey to freedom.

(continued.,..)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
hope saxton @Scribe11
17 April, 01:32
In response hope saxton to her Publication
Our most important part in this battle is almost upon us.
We will be the voices of hope to those who are newly wakened.
We will be the safe place for our friends, family and neighbors - a shelter for them in this storm.
We have researched and compiled information for months, or years.
Now, we can share what we know with those waking up - to help them cope with the onslaught of truths that will be revealed.
That is why we are here.
We are not alone.
We are digital soldiers - an army of Truthers and best of all, we have become a family.
And soon, we will stand in the dark of the night, as the truth unfolds, and be beacons of light for those who feel lost, and afraid.
And...best of all, God stands with us....
May He bless each and every one of us, POITUS and Military around the world.
❤️ to my digital family ❤️
WWG1WGA!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396