Trump Fan420 @TrumpFan420
17 April, 10:32
😭we lost 3 pups last night. my dogs 2nd litter. the 1st time we lost 4. im glad i had her fixed i cant go through this again. its heartbreaking losing a life even if its an animal😭

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
GnarlyOld Dude @OklahomaRed
So sorry for your losses. Do you know the cause? We’ve lost whole litters to parvo-virus. Stopped having litters. Sad thing but powerful life lesson to kids. Sad way to learn about death.
10:52 AM - Apr 17, 2021
In response Trump Fan420 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by OklahomaRed in this post can reply
Trump Fan420 @TrumpFan420
17 April, 11:02
In response GnarlyOld Dude to his Publication
no i don't know what happened this time. last time they got pneumonia, i was able to get 1 to vet before passing. they r purebred n i guess they can have alot of problems. i had a pit for 16 yrs, 3 litters of 9 & 10 pups, all survived the baby part but some eventually caught parvo.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
GnarlyOld Dude @OklahomaRed
17 April, 11:21
In response Trump Fan420 to her Publication
Parvo is ugly, very ugly. It remains in wood, dirt, floors for years. Even then you can never be certain. We love German Shepherds and have lost one whole litter to the malady. Later, brought a new baby to live with us and it died of same. Have learned that older dogs (about 1-yr) have resistance. I don’t like older pups cuz I miss important bonding time that is never forgotten. Now we get a pup and basically have to imprison it for 8-12 months. It is no fun. Life lessons...