SJ. Rocks @SaraJaneRocks
Jim Caviezel talked during the Tulsa Conference this evening and I recorded it and made a video. It is a must see! I'm serious - HE TALKS ABOUT DUMBS AND ADRENOCHROME.
Here's my video. Please RUMBLE!
#PresidentTrump #Trump #JuanOSavin #jimcaviezel #Tulsa #Adrenochrome #dumbs #wwg1wga @vincentkennedy

https://rumble.com/vfqxq5-...
01:27 AM - Apr 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by SaraJaneRocks in this post can reply
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
17 April, 11:36
In response SJ. Rocks to her Publication
Thank you for posting this, i will share. We need this film to be seen. I'm surprised you only had 3 replies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jack Wightman @jtwightman
17 April, 10:11
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ThanQ I watched and shared everywhere, my bad I didin't repost your work is noted though God Bless ALL the Warriors in Christ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ž

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SJ. Rocks @SaraJaneRocks
17 April, 03:56
In response Jack Wightman to his Publication
It was Patriot News Network mostly, but I just want everyone to hear it. see it. thanks for sharing. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Patriot 1776 @Godwins2021
17 April, 09:45
So thankful for this and what a beautiful soul!

SJ. Rocks @SaraJaneRocks
17 April, 03:57
In response Patriot 1776 to her Publication
agreed.

round em up head em out @lovemesomecowboys
17 April, 01:52
Thank you for posting this!