Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
14 April, 09:04
Jared was a bad hombre. The only question is, did Trump find out first from Ivanka or the NSA. It makes the world of a difference.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 April, 10:13
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Nana has been saying this for a long time. And let me give "personal opinion incoming" the Jared making peace and speaking during most of the last couple yrs had an aura of another species and feminine characteristics!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
16 April, 02:40
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Agreed! I have been thinking Alien for a long time...Pleiadean or Venusian or something but not human and very HIGH IQ ;)

JoJo Max @JoJoMax
16 April, 05:29
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
I am puzzled about these alien breeds that keep being cited, like Venusian and Pleidian. The Venusian is clear, but the latter not so quite. Can you tell me about a credible source to read about the aliens topic?

Only people mentioned by WeAreFree in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Corinne Pleiadian, click on at the bottom under it