Such a great post by @robpfl
We're already in TRUMPSARA stage!!!
01:45 PM - Jan 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by SantaSurfing in this post can reply
Phoenix75 Verum. Forma. @Phoenix75
31 January, 01:22
In response Santa Surfing to her Publication
🍿😎🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dennis Dumas @FloridaPatriot_Q
30 January, 03:18
santa, ive asked @RobPFL twice with no resonse, concerning your broadcast on 1/22/21 regarding bankruptcy filing of US, Inc. ive gone on the court page and entered case # As depicted on the forms you presented, search returned no results! a word of advise, if you are going to make suck grandiose claims, you must provide links where we can see for ourselves. im not questioning your credibility, but you must understand we as loyal viewers canot simply take a claim of this magnitutde at face valuse only! please if you have link to court records proving this claim, plaease provide instructions as

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
26 January, 04:38
I heard it was activated on November 4th or so.

Daveqn Mont @Daveqn
25 January, 01:08
Can you please post on anon up from a lot of us do not have telegram account do not see all the documents and links that you posted thank youCan you please post on anon up from a lot of us do not have telegram account do not see all the documents and links that you posted thank you

HueyGirl474 Patriot Party @Hueygirl474
25 January, 12:08
OMG! so happy right now.

Aaa Ware @RedWillow
25 January, 10:05
Well, ain't this fun, like the just like good 'ole days!

Jessica Kish @TheDishWithKish
25 January, 10:03
I've been following you for almost a year. You definitely know things if you keep getting shut down.
I've been wanting to share something with you for month's. Something that will really help people until the cures come.

Jessica Kish @TheDishWithKish
25 January, 10:03
I've been following you for almost a year. You definitely know things if you keep getting shut down.
I've been wanting to share something with you for month's. Something that will really help people until the cures come.

Mary Qqqq @Marywwg1
25 January, 09:42
Thanks for letting us know about anonup!!! great to see you again with your REAL handle name!!!

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
25 January, 08:49
hiiiiiii is that really you on Telegram ?

Prayun Cajun @PrayunCajun
25 January, 06:05
Thank you for sending us to Anonup!

Mango Child @MangoChildMagic
25 January, 04:03
Ready for the next phase!

Bella Bella @Cinderella
25 January, 03:12
what is Anons?? i keep seeing that green meme as well someone please help

Sheryl Light Warrior @Sherylhendrick9
25 January, 02:10
Oh Thank God I found you. I am Maranata Quick on YouTube. Been watching you all along. It took me all day to get into this web site. I felt orphaned after being kicked off Twitter today. All I said was I'm white and hate racism and poof banned. So, I deactivated my account for good. I'm SO happy. I feel like I found my long lost family. GO SAMMY!

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
25 January, 09:28
In response Sheryl Light Warrior to her Publication
I felt that same way a couple if weeks ago when I got suspended from Twit.

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
25 January, 01:22
the people working on the new financial system along side the old do not want to bring over and cabal tools and it just its clean yet

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
25 January, 01:03

Michelle Anderson @Misee70
24 January, 10:45
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘19th president!

Blacksburg Bunny @BBBunny
24 January, 10:01
Santa, so thankful for you and your sound intel, much needed humor, enthusiasm and faith in these unprecedented times!

Country Girl @Countrygirl
24 January, 09:08
Glad to see you again Santa!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™β€οΈ

Tamie Mason @Gamechanger45
24 January, 07:00
Found you! i dont know how to find ppl yet, got lucky and seen your name posted. I listened to your pod today, so new here. Hey Sammy!!

Dennis Dumas @FloridaPatriot_Q
24 January, 06:55
hello Santa, we have finally found our HOME! formally ddumas29! love your broadcast today, like always so informative! God Bless you for the work you do.... took me 4 hours for sign up page to accept my application. must be being flooded with requests!

Tamie Mason @Gamechanger45
24 January, 06:57
In response Dennis Dumas to his Publication
same here. i just kept hitting the darn send button.

ReOpenAmerica Now @ReOpenAmericaNow
24 January, 05:16

Rick Barrow @rick777
24 January, 04:37
I just started on discord, trying to figure it out. Thank you for all the hard work you do πŸ™‚

Summer Breeze @TrumpetteMusicGurl84
24 January, 04:22
I just sent you a DM that possibly Nesara has "halfway" taken care of my car note. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™.

Marci Mee @Wildeuc
24 January, 03:31
I cant understand how in the world the capital and DC can be completely shut down locked and no one in the real world of reporters seems to have a clue...???

Debra Fierens @DollLady
24 January, 03:53
In response Marci Mee to her Publication
i think alot of them know but dont want to lose their jobs. Remember they are Mockingbird Media. They say whats in the script in front of them and dont veer off.

Economic Freedom @EconomicFreedom
24 January, 02:33
Greetings, SSBB,
You recently claimed JB signed an EO with his left hand (according to a photo of him). FYI: the image was flipped. This is apparent for several reasons: 1) the absurd bust of Cesar Chavez behind him is facing camera-right, not camera-left as in previous photos; 2) his lapel pin is on the opposite side from previous photos; 3) exterior breast pocket on jacket appears to be on the opposite side; 4) flags behind him are on opposite sides. Unfortunately, other podcasters such as Charlie Ward are confidently repeating this misinformation.

Smitty 39177 @Smitty
24 January, 05:10
In response Economic Freedom to his Publication
An honest error.....😊

Maureen Russ @MaureenRuss
24 January, 02:26
😁I am so happy to find you here😍

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
24 January, 02:16
Question! So Property Taxes are due now! Do we pay them?
πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Lint Ball @Lintball
24 January, 02:19
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
like charle ward said "Dont jump ship until its docked". im guess thay we will get a refund on all of thr illegal taxes 😍🍿Do pay and get it worked out in the end.

Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
24 January, 02:12
Trump says what he means and does what he says πŸ’―β€ΌοΈ
Trump still is and hasn't stopped being our PresidentπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ™₯️

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
24 January, 06:36
In response Diane Mckinney to her Publication
This Is All A Film Studio!

View the video here https://www.youtube.com/wa...

ginger hunley @gingerhunley
25 January, 08:07
In response Diane Mckinney to her Publication
he sure lost alot pf ppl around here and on my facebook when he didnt go in the 20th i dont think he can get them back now

Lauri QdUp @LauriQdUp
24 January, 02:06
So exciting!!!!!!!!