Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
Just started Season 3 of "The Leftovers" on HBO. Holy Smokes, there are so many similarities to what is going on in the world right now, it is kinda freaking me out. Lots of Q'ish references too, mentions of Trump and the fire station at the end of season 1:- Station 17.

I had no idea what the show was about but stumbled into it and was hooked, I am still a little confused at times on what exactly is going on, who is good, who is bad , what the end game is. Yes, still talking about the series, although same can be said for real life as well!

Has anyone else watched this series?
09:42 PM - Apr 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by PatriotGirl50 in this post can reply
Regina Daly @GIJO
25 April, 09:54
In response Patriot Girl to her Publication
Saw most of them. Don't remember much of season 3. Correlation of the series with today when people talk about reaching 5D and ascending. The ones left behind fall into believers and non-believers. Don't recall what else, been awhile.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Harley Mynx @blubeemergrl
16 April, 09:50
In response Patriot Girl to her Publication
hubby and I made it thru season 2 when it originally aired, never watched season 3. agree with the similarities and strangeness of the series, we were hooked because we wanted to figure it out but never could.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396