Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
16 April, 07:46
Mr. Pool šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ¦…
Please Stand By . šŸ“ŗ
Praying for EBS to come soon . šŸŽ¬
Letā€™s get this party started . šŸæšŸæšŸæ
#MAGA #wwg1wga #EnjoyTheShow .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Noble @Conjob19
hate to be this person , but dont get ya hopes up , so many of these nothing burgers over the last 6 months ! ( ive just become a realist )
09:20 PM - Apr 16, 2021
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Conjob19 in this post can reply
GnarlyOld Dude @OklahomaRed
17 April, 12:49
In response Daniel Noble to his Publication
Cā€™mon now. Open your eyes, folks! You have to make an effort. If you donā€™t look youā€™ll continue to see darkness. Kids have been rescued. Do you know that? Donā€™t you think each of them believe something is happening? Soldiers have died to save kids. If you look you can find the actual documents that confirm the former USA corporation was not only exposed but defunded and crushed by DJT. We have our own constitution, again. Why do you think some faker is playing J freakinā€™ biden? You do know that heā€™s not the ā€˜realā€™ Joe...? So much more. Just because the things you want to happen donā€™t happen the way or as soon as you want doesnā€™t mean itā€™s not happening. Lots happening.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Noble @Conjob19
17 April, 02:10
In response GnarlyOld Dude to his Publication
u didnt read my post properly ! it was in regard to the ebs , there has been many of these false dates ! lots is happening but as for upcoming ebs dates its as good as the ones in october ( nothing ) no one knows dates , i just wish they wud stop it makes pple loose faith

Warren Ostarly @Redhawk
17 April, 09:28
In response GnarlyOld Dude to his Publication
This evil crap has been going on for thousands of years how can it be cleaned up in months? Trump is doing his best in my opinion for what that is worth. I want it complete as bad as anyone, but we must stick together on this and pray for a great outcome. The Patriots that gave their all for this time need to be respected and horoned for their sacrefices ! Please Pray for the fallen and ones that have been kept in slavery for years! WWG1WGA