Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
22 January, 11:49
Do not underestimate him, it would be a failed miscalculation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John DeplorableDeadVoter @DeplorableDeadVoter
24 January, 11:33
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Yeah, that video was super wierd when it came out. It didn't seem like it was from Trump and I brushed it off as a deep fake. I still don't know what to think of it. Weird sounds in background!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jean Hercegova @Jeanmarie1
24 January, 11:57
In response John DeplorableDeadVoter to his Publication
Do you recall when you first saw it? Strange he's standing at a podium with no presidential seal but the White House emblem in the top right corner… Everything is so cryptic in this world right now and so much deception, I trust but it's Blind Faith

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
24 January, 12:03
In response Jean Hercegova to her Publication

Jean Hercegova @Jeanmarie1
24 January, 12:10
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
ty Rachael, its beyond comprehension much of the time...✝️🙏🏻

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
24 January, 12:39
In response Jean Hercegova to her Publication
🙏🏼😘The Best is Yet to Come

Only people mentioned by Jeanmarie1 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jean Hercegova, click on at the bottom under it