Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Do not underestimate him, it would be a failed miscalculation.
11:49 AM - Jan 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Gail White @Ga59994511
26 January, 12:55
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
LOVE THIS AND AM READY!!πŸ’₯β€οΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bella Breckenridge @BellaQ45
26 January, 05:52
In response Gail White to his Publication
@ga59994511 Me too Gail. I have faith but I'm still so emotional about our GREAT PRESIDENT TRUMP. 😒 I know everything is gonna be alright but the emotions... ugh ❀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bella Breckenridge @BellaQ45
26 January, 05:52
In response Gail White to his Publication
@ga59994511 Me too Gail. I have faith but I'm still so emotional about our GREAT PRESIDENT TRUMP. 😒 I know everything is gonna be alright but the emotions... ugh ❀️

Rick Rude @Jago35
26 January, 09:20
You know our POTUS means it! He did say they would need lots of luck!!! NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT'S COMING!!!!!!!!

GOD WINS @SweetCherryPatriot
26 January, 08:01
#WELOVEYOUPRESIDENTTRUMP β™₯️

Having Fits @HavingFits
26 January, 06:49
Whoa!

Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
25 January, 10:37
I love this man! GOD BLESS YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP and the entire Trump and Kennedy families for all the sacrifices for us, the American people!!

Irish Whiskey @FunIrish
25 January, 09:22
vibe check

Atu Inc @Majic7s
25 January, 08:39
For our Country, our Warriors, our Families and OUR CHILDREN!! #GodWins . #NoDeals

Sean ... @ElvisPhreshly
25 January, 07:35
The screenshot of that drop is edited. It does not say anything about impeachment in the real drop. Just that there is no step 5

Sean ... @ElvisPhreshly
25 January, 07:37
In response Sean ... to his Publication
See for yourself

Just Becky @Becky3560
25 January, 07:35
this video..... gives me chills. the music is the background sounds like a horror film. and tge message. he sounds pissed level 12.

Little BirdTn @LittleBirdTN
25 January, 07:12
❀️I thought I'd never get to see this again.... it was removed after I shared it several days ago. ❀️

Elizabeth Seeley @KarmaQ
25 January, 07:10
I love this man with everything in us!

John DeplorableDeadVoter @DeplorableDeadVoter
24 January, 11:33
Yeah, that video was super wierd when it came out. It didn't seem like it was from Trump and I brushed it off as a deep fake. I still don't know what to think of it. Weird sounds in background!

Jean Hercegova @Jeanmarie1
24 January, 11:57
In response John DeplorableDeadVoter to his Publication
Do you recall when you first saw it? Strange he's standing at a podium with no presidential seal but the White House emblem in the top right corner… Everything is so cryptic in this world right now and so much deception, I trust but it's Blind Faith

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
23 January, 11:49
this appears to be a new message πŸ€”

Photon 333 donated @Photon
23 January, 03:47
Do not underestimate us; it would be a failed miscalculation.

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
23 January, 06:22
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
@DianAandDennis To my beautiful Princess you and your kind soul are a light in this world that will shine eterenal. God continue to watch over you and bless you #TheBestIsYetToCome LOVE YOU DIANA ALWAYS DID ALWAYS WILL ✝️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️