: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
23 January, 08:00
brace yourselves for a plot twist

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
23 January, 10:13
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
thanks 4 the heads...not sure how 2 take this. I've got myself ready 4 military take over by a foreign entity, putting trump on trial or a complete out of left field satanic play to wrest control back to evil...also trump steping out to the world and becoming a world leader...other than that as a survivor of SRA, mkultra I'm about done w/ the psyops, shows etc. my health just can't take any more. My husband's a Vietnam combat vet who was there when it fell 2 communism- his PTSD & BP are through the roof reliving this CCP takeover. time 4 us to bow out if it gets crazier barely manage each day

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 January, 11:39
In response Silent nQmQre to her Publication
you are a warrior. shed the worrier mentality. you and your family are safe. i can only show you the door, you yourself must walk thru. do you believe in a higher entity? where do you stand? share with me. i am right here. if youd like a more private enviroment you may direct message me. if youd like to end this conversation here, than i ask that you turn off the tv, put away the news and live in the now space. you are safe in your home. idk much about you but i am open for communication

24 January, 01:16
its just what i go through every time my ptsd is up. thats what ptsd is like being stuck in a huge wave tumbling around under water but the wave is emotional pian - its just a bad week & weekends, sundays are hard every week - and the world is collectively dealong with a major loss - i expect it to be temporary but it is still real...anyway yes i am a warrior. i am overwhelmed at the moment & bless you for your kind words & reaching out. it is a great comfort. the most difficult part this past year is they kepp taking away my friends and support...one way or another. & God keeps providing.😉

remember when doors are closed, there is always another door opened. doors do not close without another one opened. its universal law. you have a friend in me. i am here till the very end. i will be right here along your side. as i will be here for everyone who reaches out to me. i am not sure how spiritual you are but there are natural rememdies to ptsd. idk how far you would want to explore natural medecines.
01:22 PM - Jan 24, 2021
In response Silent nQmQre to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply
24 January, 06:31
I'm on a great number of them and have a naturopath who has been treating me this year....I've done 40 ears of recovery work, body, energy, spiritual, osteopathic, chiropractic, etc. etc. The damages are so severe God can only bring us along so fast...it's baby steps. I have a vision for our future will all those being rescued we will find the quickest, most gentle in deph way to health. I have energy workers and experience healing miracles constantly...like today. I'm getting better at just letting the waves go through - embracing rather than fighting...much better now and only 3 more days!