DeJean76 QQQ @DeJeanMissesHerCatEbony
Hi. I just heard about site like 5 minutes ago frm Santa/Pepe. Paused video/came right over 2 sign up. I'm really excited! I haven't followed anyone yet-just got here! I'm so excited! It sure does resemble that other place! I hope i'm more successful w followers here than Gab. I have 14.🤦‍♀️😂
01:22 PM - Jan 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by DeJeanMissesHerCatEbony in this post can reply
Mar Fields @bullbearfields
25 January, 01:02
In response DeJean76 QQQ to her Publication
Welcome to anonup! maybe most of us are new here this January, keep up!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pamela Hamilton @pamelah22
25 January, 12:33
Welcome to AnonUp! I'm brand new here as well. I love this place too! I followed you! 😍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
gcb 910 donated @gcb910
25 January, 09:41
Brand new here too but it already feels like home. N FL patriot? Yeah! Me too! Nice to meet you.

Went D⚾️WN LOOKING @WentDownLooking
24 January, 03:08

Rose Prater @PLR
24 January, 02:28
Welcome!

Sandy Mit @Bogeymitchell16
24 January, 01:52
Hi Dejean! question...I'm in N FL too. have you noticed an abnormally high amount of Navy Jet Traffic this past week? I'm NE Florida.

Andreas Decker @b0k
24 January, 01:49

Okram Ašatnar @QSlo
24 January, 01:45
welcome.
folowing you

EPJones Author @EPJonesAuthor
24 January, 01:45
Santa brought me here, too.

Joe Jakubik @Smart_Targets2010
24 January, 01:43
Glad to see you here. I got on gab and never was able to get on. I really like this site

Carrie Wisner @Binky
24 January, 09:22
In response Joe Jakubik to his Publication
same here, got on gab but could never get back on to do anything, it just spins into oblivion, lol...Welcome dejean76 to the Patriot Party 🇺🇸👍

The Best Is Yet To Come! @patriotgray518
24 January, 01:42
one more follow. 👍

Qmeeting LDKnepper @Eaglesfly
24 January, 01:41
GAB is horrible for people following you. I had 3

Honk Honkler Sr @Honk_Honkler_Sr
24 January, 01:40
Let me help you get on you way newb! Have a follow on me!
~Honk~

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
24 January, 01:39
WELCOME!!!?!

Dana Nash @DanaNash
24 January, 01:39
i love how easy it is to follow! just hit the @ and away ya go! if you add /suggestions to the web address all the top patriots like vk and doq pop right up!!

Annie D-W @Annie172123
24 January, 01:38
i have not been successful on gab. This is my place :)
God Bless

CHRISTINE MANNING @Sk8rsmom69
24 January, 01:38
😁Welcome aboard

Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
24 January, 01:37
Welcome Patriot!

Tee Meeee @GodsChic4u
24 January, 07:43
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
Thank you for doing this too!! I am on Wego.Social too, is it possible to get verified here too?

Mrs Peeps @Mrs_Peeps
24 January, 01:36
Hi and welcome, DeJean! This is a really great, friendly community!