⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
BQQM

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHILDREN

WALT DISNEY

HOW MANY COINCIDENCES UNTIL MATHEMATICALLY IMPOSSIBLE?
"OPERATIONS614"
"93 Arrests"

https://www.usnews.com/new...

OPERATIONS614 in Gematria:
WALT DISNEY

Q132 > Confirmed. Correct
Q792 > Received. Confirmed. GOOD.
Q1569 > Thank you for your service. God bless and stay safe.
Q3219 > Badge of Honor, Patriot. Over the TARGET.

93=12
12=444

When you see the number 444, whether you've looked at the clock right at 4:44, or you simply notice 444 on a sign, on a license plate, as the number of likes on a facebook post, or in any other place…
It's not just a coincidence…
The angel number 444 carries a powerful meaning from the angels.

The Deeper Meaning of 444
06:50 PM - Apr 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Tammy Cardinal @Tammycardinal
17 April, 07:10
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
omg it seems i see 12 or 444 everywhere...whats the deeper meaning?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
17 April, 12:06
may I ask a question? why do people still support Disney and their theme parks and think it is ok? so many even follow “the plan” but still are every weekend passholders...how can this be? the thought of Disney literally makes me sick now! i also remember how even as a kid there i always latched on to my parents or a trusted person even when i knew NOTHING about the evil it represented. i always had a weird feeling there. I know this post only addresses Walt Disney once but i thought I’d ask...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
17 April, 06:54
In response Chris Miss to her Publication
That's a great question.
I do think that many that woke up recently are still adjusting to all the permanent changes that must happen. This is coming from someone that quit his "dream job" as an official NFL analyst because they attempted to censore my support for POTUS.

Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
17 April, 11:44
Oh.. this one was from OHIO. I actually met a couple.. the man was deeply involved in fighting Sex/Child trafficking here in Ohio. we border Canada making it an easy escape route.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
16 April, 09:36
I see a 11:11 alot. and think of my mom.

Lynn Frank @LipstikkNLeather
16 April, 10:58
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
it is the same if you see 12:12