CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
16 April, 05:57
OK, EXPLAIN THIS ONE TO ME ABOUT WHY TRUMP IS PUSHING THE POISON VAX, PLEASE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet Lewis @jlws21
16 April, 06:07
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
The only thing that makes sense to me is that we are at war, this is psychological warfare and there will be casualties. Since it is experimental, it can't be forced, even though there are many in our local governments who are crooked and will try to bully and use manipulation and coercion. I concluded on the day of that Warp Speed speech before the election day that this vaccine was going to be a fight for the people to take on, sadly. Unfortunately, even though I try to share information, many people reject info that is contrary to the narrative and they DO NOT BELIEVE it. We should make our own health decisions. We should stand up for our Constitutional rights. Many people have forgotten that we have them and they forgot that we need to stand up for them. This is not an easy fight. I don't know what Trump's situation is but my conclusion is that if he indeed is going to return us to a Constitutional republic (which I hope happens), a forced vax is unconstitutional. Sad & scary time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet Lewis @jlws21
We the people need to get back into the mindset of holding the elected people accountable. We don't just do what they say, even if we like them. We need to remember that we don't have a king or queen. Those we elect must uphold the Constitution and their feelings or opinions about personal health decisions should have no bearing on the rights they are sworn to protect.
06:10 PM - Apr 16, 2021
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
Only people mentioned by jlws21 in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
16 April, 06:12
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
agree

Janet Lewis @jlws21
16 April, 06:40
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
FWIW, what I have done to help me deal with this powerlessness is to try to find ways in my community that I can do something. I am in CA and New California State is happening, so this gives me something. We need to do things at the county level. NCS is encouraging citizens to file affidavits against the county officials for failing to uphold their oath to the Constitution. I randomly pass out pocket Constitutions. I try to share info on the vax and I get frustrated how it is such a sensitive subject when I feel we can't treat it too gently speaking in circles. We need to call it what it is. This is genocide.