MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
16 April, 05:53
Wow. I just scanned the QR code that appears in Ivanka's photo, and I got the number 01003592671000231721073110ER8.
I have put it in Duck duck go, and the first thing that appears to me is this website.
https://8kun.top/qresearch...
Related to the Q drops where it can be read: Q Research General # 17007: We're Not Going To Take It
This is mind boggling at times.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MellyQMel WWG1WGA @MellyQMel
Saw this in Telegram- P.S. That QR code thing, which may have been the result of a well meaning but overly excited anon, was debunked LAST NIGHT. Almost immediately after it was first posted. Go check the channels you follow who are still pushing it. Ask them why they still have it up. If they do anything other than say “whoops” and pull it down, ask yourself why that is. 🤔 Good people make mistakes all the time. But when they find out they’re wrong, good people correct it. This isn’t hard, friends.
05:56 PM - Apr 16, 2021
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MellyQMel in this post can reply
MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
16 April, 09:44
In response MellyQMel WWG1WGA to her Publication
dammit I hate it wen that happens 😒
the link to the boards had so much info

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396