MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
Wow. I just scanned the QR code that appears in Ivanka's photo, and I got the number 01003592671000231721073110ER8.
I have put it in Duck duck go, and the first thing that appears to me is this website.
https://8kun.top/qresearch...
Related to the Q drops where it can be read: Q Research General # 17007: We're Not Going To Take It
This is mind boggling at times.
05:53 PM - Apr 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Chris Hoff @Elmstreet
17 April, 02:24
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
Operation Warp Speed?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TurnTurn Turn @TurnTurnTurn
16 April, 10:49
More crumbs on this from Telegram

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bea Benjamin @FranBea
16 April, 10:47
Excellent!💥

Jody Donohue @Jody
16 April, 10:29
pretty neat huh 😉

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
16 April, 10:27
Whaaaat?

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
16 April, 08:03
notice she doesnt say she got the “vaccine”? she got the shot🤔

MellyQMel WWG1WGA @MellyQMel
16 April, 05:56
Saw this in Telegram- P.S. That QR code thing, which may have been the result of a well meaning but overly excited anon, was debunked LAST NIGHT. Almost immediately after it was first posted. Go check the channels you follow who are still pushing it. Ask them why they still have it up. If they do anything other than say “whoops” and pull it down, ask yourself why that is. 🤔 Good people make mistakes all the time. But when they find out they’re wrong, good people correct it. This isn’t hard, friends.

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
16 April, 09:44
In response MellyQMel WWG1WGA to her Publication
dammit I hate it wen that happens 😒
the link to the boards had so much info