NoMercy 2Q21 @NoMercy2Q21
Any Patriot worrying about Fake Biden’s Fake Executive Orders should read this post.

1)Biden is an illegitimate Pres of the defunct and bankrupt corporate republic which no longer exists. If he signs anything, Null & Void.
2)Executive Orders take 30 days to go into affect. The military will declare partial martial law at some point within that period of time, EO’s become Null & Void.
01:03 PM - Jan 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by NoMercy2Q21 in this post can reply
Its Donna @duke347
24 January, 02:27
In response NoMercy 2Q21 to his Publication
😑

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faithful Servant @F8thful_Servant
24 January, 02:28
here is a close up from an EO he sogned on Friday i snapped from a video on politico website. it appears in the video that he spells out Joseph this time. so yet another signature version.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Quinn Fiesto @cubertsmom
24 January, 02:22
https://www.whitehouse.gov...
Does Ronald Klain's memo make all the EO's or EA's inactive for at least 60 days?

funker junkie @glowsticky
24 January, 02:21
Can't decide if Joe's Clone has dementia or just a low cognitive impairment score as said about hillary clintons clone in the podesta emails

Eileen same as @Elizabeth31712609
24 January, 02:19
Wax statues were made better look a likes than Joe Joe.

Sandy Mit @Bogeymitchell16
24 January, 01:08
and i dont care...there is no way plastic surgery makes you look that different if your just tryin to look younger i.e. facelift. I mean you would have to say to the Plastic Surgeon "I want to look like a completely different person"!

Its Donna @duke347
24 January, 02:29
In response Sandy Mit to her Publication
😂🤡😂his cranium is a different shape & size

Sandy Mit @Bogeymitchell16
24 January, 01:06
who and the F would say the name Robinette out loud? wtf is that? 😂😂😂 He should have fixed that the day he turned 18.

NoMercy 2Q21 @NoMercy2Q21
24 January, 01:04
3)You must question the authenticity of the SIGNATURES on the EO’s. Biden’s signature on the EO’s is different than his real one. The left is how he used to sign it, the right is how it is signed on the EO’s. Links below for further clarity, click on each one.
Do they look like the same signatures to you?
Don’t Trust Me - Trust Yourself.

#wwg1wga