Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Fauci’s neck is hilarious.

Might be my favorite part of the Great Awakening.
04:31 PM - Apr 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Diana Dale @Diswaneck
17 April, 06:45
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Yes LOL ;D

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
robin fineman @RobinD
17 April, 04:11
I love Biden! Who ever is playing him is hilarious!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pale Horse @PaleHorseCometh
16 April, 07:30
The great awaking is that people like you are full of shit ! I have made over 24,000 on Dogecoin crypto since your lying ass posted yesterday that crypto was fucked and rigged ! So you keep posting your complete bullshit Doq, I will do the opposite of what you say and continue laughing all the way to the fucking bank !

Janet Love @JanetLove82
18 April, 12:42
In response Pale Horse to his Publication
Actually Doc is spot on! There are TWO Dr. Fauci's. The real one and the fake one. This is pretty much par for the course when it comes to numerous people in the public eye we're seeing in this little drama. If you can't see it, that's not Doc's fault; that's all on you.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
16 April, 04:41