MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
16 April, 02:05
I am in Texas. I go in a lot of stores that say mask required. Usually, nobody says anything. If they do, I do not care. I am not aggressive. I say my piece respectfully and leave if they still insist. I do not lie and say medical exception because that is justifying a law or ordinance that is illegitimate in first place. I would order all online if needed or even plant myself before I would compromise. I started 4 months ago.

I think medicine is all lies. I do not do medicine. I have contact lenses. They asked me to wear a mask for testing. I said no and they figured out how to get me in when it was not crowded. There is a black market for everything. I would move to Texas or Florida or die before complying. this is pure evil.

By the way if even 30% of everyone just did this, it would go away instantly as it would be unmanageable.

There is no way to compromise but still be taking the right road in a soul challenge of good versus evil.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
16 April, 02:19
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
We must be related, I tell people this flu virus is no
different and no deadlier than previous thousands
of flu's, but this one has a LIE deeply imbedded in
it's make-up. I will get no vaxx, don't wear a mask
or as I call it "a conditioner for communism"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
All ilnesses are poisons intenionally given us by pharma and government
03:56 PM - Apr 16, 2021
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MATTHEW Bissanti, click on at the bottom under it