JesusIsThe SonOfGod @JesusIsTheSonOfGod
BREAKING - April 16, 2021
#DeadWomanWalking
#HillaryClinton found GUILTY by #militarytribunal at Guantanamo Bay#Gitmo

Clinton will be EXECUTED by HANGING BY HER NECK UNTIL DEAD on April 26, 2021.

#clinton was CONVICTED by all 3 Military Judges on ALL charges

#Hillary was found GUILTY
of:
> the murders of#SethRich, #VinceFoster & Supreme Court Justice #AntoninScalia ;

> #trafficking & abusing minors from #Haiti & other third-world nations
&
> conspiring to assassinate a presidential candidate #DonaldTrump

>>> #NoOneIsAboveTheLaw

#StandAgainstEvil
“Silence in the face of evil is itself evil:
God will not hold us guiltless.
NOT to speak IS to speak.
NOT to act IS to act”
#DietrichBonhoeffer

#Adrenochrome
#Benghazi
#billclinton
#ChelseaClinton
#ChildRapist
#ChildTrafficking
#ClintonCrimeFamily
#clintonfoundation
#crimesagainstchildren
#CrimesAgainstHumanity
#DeepStateCabal
#Evergreen
#HumaAbedin
#johnpodesta
#SamsClub
#Walmart
03:52 PM - Apr 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by JesusIsTheSonOfGod in this post can reply
LOVE BEATS THE CABAL @LoveBeatsTheCabal
16 April, 07:20
In response JesusIsThe SonOfGod to his Publication
she's been dead for years this is false info

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Thrash @aberdeen1
16 April, 06:57
please please please be TRUE!!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
16 April, 05:39
Not according to MonkeyWerk - says this is bogus

Allisyn McCarthy @Wildhart91113
16 April, 05:35
I love all these comments. We have come so far. Everything looked at with an openmind and discernment. I'll listen to this, put it in my pocket, and hope. It may or may not be true but let's hear it and figure it out in time together! Love you Anons!

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
16 April, 05:28
Maybe she is already gone and this may be to awaken the rest of the masses to the truth. Time will tell, do your own research and use discernment. If it is true it wil be very difficult for those who are unaware. Be kind, we were awoken for a reason - love, compassion and patience will be needed as this situation unfolds and plays out. Peace and love to ALL!!
❤️🌞🙏

Wen4 Change @Wen4Change
16 April, 05:21
how can I attach a document to my messages (new not yours) ??? I'm having difficulties learning this technology/program

Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
16 April, 07:42
In response Wen4 Change to her Publication
You trying from a cell phone or a desktop/laptop?

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
16 April, 05:08
I wouldn’t count my chickens before they hatch. Just saying. Just be careful following dates. Research this article and read everything with an open mind.

Lori Fisher @BugsNP
16 April, 05:03
One can only pray this is true.....

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
16 April, 04:59
I've been reading these each day and I've researched those names mentioned to see if they are with the military JAG, they are. I'm hoping that this too is 100%. Podesta testified against her, his trial I think is next week. So let's see what that brings up. Use discernment in all things - Reseach and keep moving forward.

Wen4 Change @Wen4Change
16 April, 06:05
In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication
havent the tribunals and many convictions already happened and perhaps they are only now teleasing them. 4/26 doesnt necessarily mean 4/26/21

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
16 April, 04:47
Hope this is for real.

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
16 April, 04:34
what about murdering children for adrenochrome?

We Go All @5_5weseeyou
16 April, 04:40
In response Kairos Lion to her Publication
Dead is Dead,, The Source knows everything she has done. She will be able to spend eternity with Lucifer in the fires of Hell.

Courtney Moreno @Court_Moreno
16 April, 04:30
I hope with my entire soul this is true!