Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
Delores Furry @Delores
26 January, 02:22
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
Yes lot of people miss you a lot. Hope you and your family is safe. Lot of people love you all over this world. God Bless you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rick Rude @Jago35
25 January, 02:53
God Bless You and Your Family President Trump! We Love You!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Jane @JustJane
25 January, 02:18
💔💔We sure do

Patriot Jessica @PatriotJessica
25 January, 12:09
100%

Amanda Florida Girl @AmandaMAGA
25 January, 11:47
Best president ever! I am ready for all the years ahead.

Maga Nana @MagaNana
24 January, 09:34
yes we do!!! hurry back sir! we need you

John Paul Jones @Bohica
24 January, 06:24

Cuew Bacca @Cuewie
24 January, 06:24
Anybody got the pic of pepe in the stands at this game? I've looked everywhere for it.

Jodi Nonnie @Thesassynonnie
24 January, 05:45
That's an understatement, 😭😭

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
24 January, 04:53
[IT'S ALL A LIE] The Inauguration Was Filmed 3 Weeks Before It Actually Happened...

View here: https://www.youtube.com/wa...

#MAGA #RoadTo10kSubsTillJune #wakeUp #lies #Trump #Biden #HiddenKnowledge

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
24 January, 02:58
We miss him and his family very, very much. Ireally miss your dancing to.

WILD DOGS & PURPLE RAIN @WILD5680THINGS
24 January, 02:11
I DO MISS PRESIDENT TRUMP. A LOT MORE THAN ANY OF YOU KNOW.💖💖💖💖

Ella Wherry @EllaWherry
24 January, 02:00
Love how he went by the window behind Biden's press conference!

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
24 January, 01:51
I do miss him. I know he is still working for us though. Gives me comfort while I wait.

Laura Furches @TeacherResearc1
24 January, 01:00
He's coming back..no worries❤

#PromisesMadePromisesKept 🇺🇸