Nikilas Graves @FollowerOfYahusha
1 Corinthians 12:3

Therefore I want you to understand that no one speaking in the Spirit of God ever says “Jesus is accursed!” and no one can say “Jesus is Lord” except in the Holy Spirit.

When Christians proclaim "Jesus is Lord", many have no idea what they are actually saying due to bad catholic trinitarianism. This is not merely a statement claiming Jesus is sovereign, It is a proclamation that Jesus (Yahusha) IS LORD (Yahuah or Yahweh as many know the name). Satan has spent thousands of years separating the Father from the Son. Son, in the Hebrew means seed. Jesus wasn't speaking English. He claimed to be the seed from the Father. John 4:24 God is Spirit. That Spirit took on the flesh of Adam. The creator of all suffered torture and humiliation, as well as continued mockery to this day, to redeem those who are His. He will share His glory with no one and none are beside Him. Dont break God into pieces, He is ONE!
03:14 PM - Apr 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by FollowerOfYahusha in this post can reply
Nikilas Graves @FollowerOfYahusha
16 April, 03:17
In response Nikilas Graves to his Publication
Isaiah 45:23
I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear

Romans 14:11
“For it is written, As I live, saith the LORD (Yahuah), every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.”

Philippians 2:10 - 2:11
10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus (Yahusha) Christ (HaMashiac) is LORD (Yahuah), to the glory of God the Father.

Praise the Father of all for His mercy, and the simplicity of Christ He has given us

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396