MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
16 April, 02:05
I am in Texas. I go in a lot of stores that say mask required. Usually, nobody says anything. If they do, I do not care. I am not aggressive. I say my piece respectfully and leave if they still insist. I do not lie and say medical exception because that is justifying a law or ordinance that is illegitimate in first place. I would order all online if needed or even plant myself before I would compromise. I started 4 months ago.

I think medicine is all lies. I do not do medicine. I have contact lenses. They asked me to wear a mask for testing. I said no and they figured out how to get me in when it was not crowded. There is a black market for everything. I would move to Texas or Florida or die before complying. this is pure evil.

By the way if even 30% of everyone just did this, it would go away instantly as it would be unmanageable.

There is no way to compromise but still be taking the right road in a soul challenge of good versus evil.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss Shelly @IbowonlytoGod
Sweetie- I totally agree with you on your thinking. I don’t even take medicine for a headache and guess what? I rarely get headaches! But, I can say one positive thing about this mask crap. I am a mother of four in Florida on the Fl-GA line. My kids go to class in a school building this whole school year and guess what? None of us got sick this year. Not even a cold, cough, ear ache or sniffle! Holy Cow! Did we just wipe out a global problem with viruses? I don’t wear masks either but I am starting to see a positive side to all of this stuff. That flu bug jit me about three years ago. It was the first time I was ever that sick. Sanitizing grocery carts and every other item globally killed a ton of germs! Maybe the Good Lord can walk this Earth with us again and our viruses won’t kill Him now!!?!! LOL! A girl can only hope!
02:43 PM - Apr 16, 2021
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IbowonlytoGod in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
16 April, 03:55
In response Miss Shelly to her Publication
I believe that the human body cannot get sick unless it does not stay alkaline. We are poisoned by poison diets that are false teaching, chemicals in food. medicine, cosmetics, chemtrails. I have not been to a doctior since 1987 and my body is alkaline. I do not think it is possible for me to get sick, only poisoned

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss Shelly @IbowonlytoGod
16 April, 06:22
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
My mom did not take anymedications either. She died of heart attack at 73. Her mom was sane way and Grandma died at 92 from heart attack. I am 51 so trying to stay healthy with diet and more exercise / cardio than Mom. But I agree with you completely. Your body builds up immunity / alkaline in balance after a lifetime of being this way! But think about it, we did wipe out so many viruses and germs this past year. Kids are not getting cold and flu and sniffles! Awesome!