Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
#wwg1wga
#MAGA
I follow back

I was talking with a guy last night -kind of on the liberal side, hates Trump.
We had a pretty good conversation, I actually think I 'softened him up' a little on several issues, including his despisement of Trump,
But one thing we both definitely agreed on was that America has a lot of work to do in repairing our hearts and souls as a nation.
What we're seeing these days in the riots and the corruption in our government is the lack of empathy and grace.
The lack of GOD in our lives as a nation.
We've been talked out of teaching our children these things in school, by people who inserted they're own religion into the cirriculums right under our noses.
With so many families decimated and unable to meet the demands of teaching their children the golden rule
They were taught this rule
Do what thou wilt-
Where have I heard that before?
We need to start teaching kids right from wrong and not this social justice bullshit.
02:38 PM - Apr 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by EarnestTBass3 in this post can reply
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
16 April, 02:54
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
This is so horrible to see. They say children learn through imitation, watching and listening to their parents. This is so sad.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lily Morales @Pachimama
16 April, 02:47
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
These fucking MOTHERS belong in jail, they have NO BUSINESS having children, this is MENTAL ABUSE!! 😡😡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396