Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Trump's 'MASTERPIECE.'

Near as I can tell, Dan Scavino posted “The Masterpiece” by Jon McNaughton on Instagram at 11.05pm on 1.23.

In the description of the painting Jon says, "I believe that Trump will yet reveal in the future a greater degree of prosperity, justice, and American influence that has never been seen before. His greatest achievements are yet to be revealed. How will history remember the presidency of Donald J. Trump? I believe it will be considered a “Masterpiece.”
12:29 PM - Jan 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
25 January, 11:08
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
We are gonna need more builders......getitng tired of all the talkers....(not y'all)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
25 January, 03:15
11.05pm on 1.23.
11 3

T M = 2013>24
[D] DELTA?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blessedfrom Ohio @BlessedfromOhio
26 January, 09:16
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Rob Portman of Ohio is not seeking re-election in 2022, thankfully.

KatiaQ Seventeen @Katia17
24 January, 07:48
I love this. TY

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
24 January, 02:32
A very prophetic painting by Jon. The serpent crushed by Trump. Trump supported and backed by military and law enforcement, vets, and others. In the foreground, parched earth coming back to life. New plant watered by a family representing future generations and core beliefs as God intended. DC is the location of the rebirth of a New America.

Beirie Rose @Beirie
24 January, 12:44

Nichole Rogers @SavedByGrace
24 January, 12:35
Post 123 & Post 1105

Nichole Rogers @SavedByGrace
24 January, 12:36
In response Nichole Rogers to her Publication
Post 1105

Steve Smith @SteveTheGuitarGuy
24 January, 12:33
When i first saw this on 1/23, I thought the "vail" looked to be in the shape of the number 7 ... 7 days from 1/23, this all turns around? Freedom Day?