CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
What's up with Juan O Savin, David Nino Rodriquez, Michael Jaco, Charlie Ward and Simon Parkes?
What's up with Juan O Savin, David Nino Rodriquez, Michael Jaco, Charlie Ward and Simon Parkes? - YouTube

Does it matter?Join my telegram... https://t.me/ScrewBigGov

10:54 AM - Apr 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
16 April, 11:33
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Where did jaco go now that youtube nuked all channels?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
16 April, 12:08
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
I ONLY SEE A FEW ON YOUTUBE RANDOMLY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
16 April, 11:15
This echoes my thoughts - there is no one given person or group I have ever followed. If you have good info which can be tested & checked, terrific. But I don't use anyone as my "gospel" so to speak - I make the rounds
Time consuming? Yes. But I feel a lot more certain about the information that I do have in hand
Remember what the Q posts said about discernment & be careful who you follow

Oh, and don't take my word as gospel either! 😛
I do research it's true, and have found out a lot of bad & sad things I hate to know in so doing 😔
But - I have been so impressed with people who take a bit of information from someone or some source & really expound on it
When we all do this we get to the bottom of things so much faster!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
16 April, 11:17
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
DIFFERENT PIECES OF THE PUZZLE AND DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES.

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
16 April, 11:20
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
The power of bouncing ideas and findings off one another to come up with a better answer! Thank you for posting this!

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
16 April, 11:01
i don't get what this guy thinks that these people have done wrong? He criticizes them and then says the exact same thing they've been saying.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
16 April, 11:02
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
HE IS JUST SAYING USE YOUR DISCERNMENT. USE YOUR JUDGMENT. THAT IS WHAT I THINK. I AM JSUT SICK OF HERING NEXT MONTH SOMETHING WILL BREAK...OVER AND OVER AGAIN. I WANT JUSTICE FROM 2020 STOLEN ELECTION.