⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
Bongino vs Rivera
This one reminded me of most Tyson victories.
KO Bongino
It wasn't even close.
08:17 AM - Apr 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Happy Days @Sun2516
16 April, 11:04
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Geraldo is Done. But....

he got out his Big Boy words and really made his point.👇

No he really didn’t

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Salt + Light @SaltandLight
16 April, 10:52
And then Geraldo teveals his true liberal self with only name calling as his defense.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
16 April, 10:44
👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻😹

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
16 April, 10:50
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Who is the punk? I think it’s obvious

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
16 April, 10:50
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Who is the punk? I think it’s obvious

True North @TrueNorthGirl
16 April, 10:19
Geraldo betrayed his own Country years ago.
Between his lack of Journalistic Integrity and naked selfies, he deserves a one way ticket to Gitmo.

Aberforth Stalwart @DumbledoreArmy17
16 April, 09:56
Note that when Dan says "You just want to see this country burn," Geraldo doesn't dispute that. Any rational person would say "I do not!" but Geraldo just gets fake mad, repeats it twice and calls names. He ONLY says he wants the country to burn.

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
16 April, 10:27
In response Aberforth Stalwart to his Publication

Yester Vue @realyestervue
16 April, 08:27
The rhetoric Geraldo is spouting is total crap, based on B.S. lies outright. I had no idea when I did this article a couple of yrs. back that the state of things would escalate to this point...or that the piece may actually be relevant! But lo and behold...
https://medium.com/yester...