John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
15 April, 09:12
If you want to see some true unbiased history here is where I suggest you go.
Just the facts ma'am.

Robert Sepehr - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/ch...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
15 April, 09:22
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
He’s good. Not scared to put controversial ideas out there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I haven't listened to all of his stuff yet but he never puts anything out there that he doesn't have sauce on. I am finding myself wanting more.
11:56 PM - Apr 15, 2021
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
16 April, 12:31
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Yeah, he’s got a nice style. Ideas like those used to be fringe but he puts them squarely into context.

He brings history to life.

His video about the white slave trade run by the moors in the middle ages really opened my eyes to that idea.

I spent time in England and knew this Scottish guy that ran a freeway construction project in the south east of London. We both lived in Canterbury, Kent, and he had a lot of interesting stories about the “real” England.

I figure he was a mason, based on his knowledge, and one off the cuff comment he made was that rural Canterbury/Kent was the global center of the African slave trade.

He claimed they did all the deals out of the same pubs that are still there today. Evil was always well heeled.

The shipping originated in Bristol on the West Coast of England.

Probably why the entire Atlantic crossing side of the trade shut down overnight when Britain outlawed it.

Because the who’s who knew.

History is far more interesting..

16 April, 12:45
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
😉I spent a few years near a cathedral that could be seen for miles. I loved to go punting. The place was filled with masons. Hated the crappy weather but loved my garden. Nothing beats a hand pull.