Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Beth Nance @Gbcnance
16 April, 10:34
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
This morning as i woke up, i opened my eyes and felt pure joy!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
16 April, 10:28
I like the looks of that! Thank you, Kim.
In my dream a couple days ago, these words: GAME OVER!
๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
15 April, 11:50
็งใ‚‚ใใ†ใงใ™ใ€‚็ฑณ่ปใซๆ„Ÿ่ฌใ€‚ใ‚ใ‚ŠใŒใจใ†ใ‚ขใƒกใƒชใ‚ซ๐Ÿ’–

reaper myer @reapermyer
16 April, 12:27
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
Me too. Thanks to the US military. Thank you America

Truth Seeker - ฯ‰ @Truthseeker09
15 April, 10:29
It goes HIGH EVERY DAY. Matrix Fully Operatable. Control Restored.

Matt Bellamy said of New Born: "It's about the fear of technological evolution, how it destroys all humanity. We don't control it because it moves much faster than we do and I'm afraid of it. The initial 'link it to the world' is about connecting oneself and being born into another reality, the same as in The Matrix, but we didn't intend to copy the idea of how it works and how it evolved. "

Wolstenholme: "It's probably the first decent video we shot. It was in Prague. One big backdrop was turned, so the wall was on the ground."

:)

https://youtu.be/qhduQhDqt...

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
15 April, 10:08
I needed this boost๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ˜™

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
15 April, 10:23
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Me, too, Benna!
Hope you're well.