Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 April, 08:24
83 days in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
15 April, 09:31
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I am happy you have returned. Many patriots are exhausted emotionally. I am concerned if this goes on much longer we will be seeing people break emotionally. I have talked to 3 people this week who are suicidal because of being broke and having family members take the vaccines, while hearing about deaths and doomsday stories. Personally, EVERY ADULT in my family except me has been vaccinated. My 2 adult children were vaccinated. People are worried they are going to lose their whole family this fall. Everyone that could possibly be awakened through red pilling is Awake. No more waiting, please! Its time to shock them Awake so we can breathe free again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ANTOINETTE CONNAL @AnnieGYG
Most of my friends have had the vaccine. Some adverse effects already.
09:55 PM - Apr 15, 2021
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AnnieGYG in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ANTOINETTE CONNAL, click on at the bottom under it