Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 April, 08:24
83 days in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
I am happy you have returned. Many patriots are exhausted emotionally. I am concerned if this goes on much longer we will be seeing people break emotionally. I have talked to 3 people this week who are suicidal because of being broke and having family members take the vaccines, while hearing about deaths and doomsday stories. Personally, EVERY ADULT in my family except me has been vaccinated. My 2 adult children were vaccinated. People are worried they are going to lose their whole family this fall. Everyone that could possibly be awakened through red pilling is Awake. No more waiting, please! Its time to shock them Awake so we can breathe free again.
09:31 PM - Apr 15, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JonellaM in this post can reply
Maga Nana @MagaNana
16 April, 02:19
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
exactly in the same position.....family, coworkers all so excited theyve been jabbed!!! its insane.
we need to know an end is really near..... not just a constant its coming..... I cant emotionally take much more. and I dont need to be chastized by other anons that im not in it!!! yes I am! im worn out

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nikki Lynch @NIQQI
16 April, 02:26
That is exactly what I am experiencing.
Except that so far I could keep my parents from getting the vax.
They are under immens pressure though. Every neighbour had it.
They all think I am a monster daughter for keeping them sceptical.

Nikki Lynch @NIQQI
16 April, 02:26
That is exactly what I am experiencing.
Except that so far I could keep my parents from getting the vax.
They are under immens pressure though. Every neighbour had it.
They all think I am a monster daughter for keeping them sceptical.

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
15 April, 10:06
I’m taking a mental health day tomorrow myself. It’s getting to be too much seeing all the elementary kids in masks and strict protocols on the playground. I get mad and then red pill everyone who is in the lounge. I get talked to every time I try stand up for the kids and if I voice why I’m upset. I’d find another job but I have seniority and its health insurance for my adult kids.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
15 April, 11:00
In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication
I have to do this also about once a week. Im still recovering from chemo and have to watch myself or i get too exhausted.

Jacob Fife @Jakemeizter
15 April, 09:57
up until 2 weeks ago i had convinced them all not to get it and suddenly they changed their minds all at the same time.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
15 April, 11:01
In response Jacob Fife to his Publication
They mocked me and my daughter forbid me to bring it up to her ever again, so gotbso upset.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
15 April, 09:56
Jonella, it was after you told me this last week that I dug deep and tried to make sense of it all- Asking God to give me the wisdom to figure this out ....I felt so bad saying the things I did about the people who have been vaccinated, I know if my Mother was still alive - she would have been the first on line...BUT- the more I thought about it- and really started digging deep for some answers, I believe my theory is correct in that only certain people will die from the VAX - and that would be a NON HUMAN RACE - I think everyone else will be fine. This makes so much sense with why Trump has been pushing the VAX.... This Genius turnaround will keep the GOD MADE people and eliminate the MAN MADE....I am not sure if you read my posts on this from last week. (on wego.social). I really really think they will be ok.... Blessings and HUGS :)

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
15 April, 10:03
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
One of my spiritual friends had told me the same thing!! It’s makes sense!

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
15 April, 11:03
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
I have asked God about it, but Jesus hasnt visited my dreams in a couple weeks. I finally just gave it all to God, He is in control. i
I hope that its true.

Jacob Fife @Jakemeizter
15 April, 09:55
I can definitely relate to this. not broke but definitely struggling. both grandmas, grandpa, brother, mom and dad all got the vax. my dad called me earlier asking me if i wanted his band aid to remember him and thought id find it funny. Honestly so scared of whats going to happen in the next year. i hope theres a way to fix the damage it does after this war with the deep state is over.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
15 April, 11:06
In response Jacob Fife to his Publication
I have prayed about it and given it all to Jesus to carry. I know that sounds odd, but i literally GAVE them to God to take care of and Intrust him to do His will about their lives. it helps.

ANTOINETTE CONNAL @AnnieGYG
15 April, 09:55
Most of my friends have had the vaccine. Some adverse effects already.

Never Evil @NeverEvil
15 April, 09:44
We Are With You dear. They made their decision. You can only be there to comfort them when that gunk starts wreaking havoc.

Dear Heavenly Father, please bless Jonella Moore with the strength and guidance needed to help her family and loved ones through these times. Please help heal all that have stayed from your path and perfect design. In Jesus’ name we pray. Amen

Never Evil @NeverEvil
15 April, 09:46
In response Never Evil to his Publication
My apologies for the misspelling. * Strayed from your path...

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
15 April, 11:09
In response Never Evil to his Publication
I talked to Jesus about it and gave them all into his hands.
They chose because God gave them free will. Whatever happens is between them and the Lord.