Renee Johnson @ReneeJay
LOS ANGELES POLICE DEPARTMENT LAUNCHES "OPERATION HOMEBOUND" video showing L A police dept. performing forced jabs on mentally retarded, disabled, &homeless people against their will. The LAPD committing crimes against humanity & the social media networks are censoring it.
07:03 PM - Apr 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by ReneeJay in this post can reply
Parkwr Bro @Parker_Bro
16 April, 08:53
In response Renee Johnson to her Publication
Funny how its the Sheriff no police and you have no idea whats going on. She is mentally handicapped and affraid of getting a shot. yet your idiotic post spins the story.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LaDonna Mitchell @LaDonnaMitchell
15 April, 10:27
😡What the heck?! They are gonna do that to the wrong person and get suffer the consequences.😡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 donated @Photon
15 April, 08:24
OMFG. These people need to be in jail. This is abuse, and potentially murder. Disabled people are in a protected class. Forcing anything on them comes with hefty fines. This isn't about money, however.

THEY WANT US DEAD.

Hey, military, patriots won't take this shit much longer.

Seekin Thetruth @terrydale60
15 April, 08:03
This is sad.I would like to think that the guardian of these disabled adults gave permission.I have a disabled son.He has Down Syndrome. I am his guardian.I make his medical decisions for him.He is employed at a nursing facility,who is pushing the vaccine.I refused to allow him to get it.

1776 Again @BludGeonT
15 April, 07:55
My ears began to ring from the rage in my blood coursing through my body watching this, I am in disbelief. This is the county next door to mine in Orange County, and OC is now doing a pilot to test out Vaccine passports.

If anyone tries to for me or my family to get jabbed, they will regret it.. it's not a threat, it's a warning. I will not be jabbed as long as I'm breathing God's air.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
15 April, 07:45
THESE STUPID CORRUPT CODE ENFORCERS
THEY WILL BE DOUBLE TAPPED THIS ISNT NAZI,
GERMANY !!!! OATHBREAKERS THATS PD !!