MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
Just wanted 2 say my boyfriend has tested positive for coronavirus. Now i have to go get tested today. This is crazy! He's not even sick?? He had the chills 1 night last week then he lost his sense of smell & taste so he got tested & BAM he's got it. Shouldnt he be deadly sick? The media has hyped this shit up so bad until its not even realistic. So i probably have covid rn & dont even kno it...but its so deadly right-ZERO SYMPTOMS prayers are requested rn for me & my family Frens🐸🐸🤕🤒
10:31 AM - Jan 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
25 January, 08:42
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
I am a manager at a high volume grocery store and I cant go back to work without a negative test

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KAT KOTA @KATKOTA
24 January, 03:26
I'd refuse the test. There is plenty of evidence to Vitamin D and zinc fighting this virus. Tonic water helps the zinc to absorb.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
24 January, 11:24
you should know better than to believe these fake tests!! Take it again and i bet it's negative this time!

Ellie Lamson @ellielamson
24 January, 11:10
I would refuse the test- definitely not the one that they go all the way to the back of your sinus cavity - prayers for you and your family!

Trust The Plan @freedomringsUSA2021
24 January, 10:57
I would refusue the test personally and just quarrantine. nothing to fear or worry about otherwise. crank up vitamin D with 10,000+ iu per day and vitamin C 1000 mg every couple hours with any symptoms or 1000 a couple times per day without symptoms as prevention.

Laura Darm @ldarm
24 January, 10:42
All 5 of my family had it a few weeks ago. 12-24 hours of a fever for 4 of us, two had sore throats, tiny cough. All of us were better after the fever was gone.

JFK JFK @117InTheNameOfWeThepeople
24 January, 10:41
no test needegd...you will be great

EAM Leonard @EALeonard
24 January, 10:40
99.9% survival rate for folks under the age of 70.

Pink Lady @PinkLadyAZ
24 January, 10:39
Most people have few symptoms and get better quickly. Unfortunately, I know two people who have died and another who is intubated. Not all who end up in the hospital are old with comorbidities. The virus is real. It is no respector of person. The doctors are still trying to figure out why young, healthy people are also dying. However, I know many more who have had it and recovered quickly and are well.

Jo3jo3uk Anon @Jo3jo3uk
24 January, 10:36
my friend's hubby got it back in may , she nor her 5 kids got it x
🙏♥️ x

Albert Likes Rock @Cherrygibson335
24 January, 10:36
Prayers sent ...