Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
Q-1102 suggests class action lawsuits are effective retaliation against Social Media censorship and propaganda (specifically @ jack Twitter) 4/9/18. AND THEN...

Hammurabi deCodes Q-1102 “Class action lawsuits are effective. @ jack (Twitter) You’re next.”
AND THEN...

James O’Keefe (project Veritas) announces Class ACTION LAWSUIT against Twitter (@ jack)...

PAST PREDICTS FUTURE - FUTURE PROVES PAST.
07:07 PM - Apr 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
17 April, 04:38
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Having Fits @HavingFits
17 April, 12:05
Can't wait for class actions. I have been photographing any:masks required signs" with store signs. No store is allowed to require a mask: Staples, Starbucks whole bunch of them are going to go down. 2 Starbucks closed in my area that I noticed today. Very unusual1

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Washington @KeysMarg
17 April, 12:01
You Walked Into This..
You Cab Walk Out and Face the Facts

Playing JR
is Dumb

Wadte So Many Peoples LiVes And Time And My Country's Coffers

i Am Not A Pig's Bank

15 April, 10:40
“TY (twtr) for giving us this opportunity for discovery into your operations.” (brilliant).

15 April, 07:18
Twitter emailed project veritas to inform them of suspension ONE MINUTE after my deCode (WOW)!

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
15 April, 10:48
an amaaazing WOW!!

OH, this IS going to be Fun.

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
15 April, 07:11
i Specically remeber Potus Trump talking about the Class action lawsuits coming it was a quick memtiin during one of the pressers

15 April, 07:10
PPF/FPP.