Robby Ball @perfectsliders
He is not gone, he is going to return soon, stronger than ever. We are here to show support for the greatest leader of the modern American history! Share if you want to see Trump in the White House again.🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 https://t.me/danscavinocha...
05:48 PM - Apr 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
15 April, 08:10
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
Absolutely, President Trump is our President, not negotiable, no questions & not debateable. Elected again, won by an avalanche!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
15 April, 07:08
I hope and pray this all ends soon. So much suffering, unnecessarily in my book. But bottom line, we must SEE justice soon and, perhaps, Trump will be able to save a portion of his base who feel absolutely and completely abandoned. "Great Awakening"? Not when half of America is losing everything, some even their lives. "Enjoy the Show"? Really? Baffling times.

Praise be!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
15 April, 07:02
10 Pics that tell a story! 🇺🇸

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
15 April, 07:31
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Thank you for the light!!!

Kennedy Trump Vision @SassyTexan4Trump
15 April, 11:12
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Sending love& light

Stevie King @ShineBright9
15 April, 05:58
I want to see Trump back but in a New White House, the old one has too many bad memories. Let’s build a new America the Republic one, a true soveriegn USA White House! Trump deserves that respect for all he is doing aong with the White Hats! 🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅♥️♥️