PAPA CADDI @RickN
OMG JORDAN is my new BEST FRIEND !!!!!!
02:27 PM - Apr 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by RickN in this post can reply
Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
08 May, 12:13
In response PAPA CADDI to his Publication
Get him Jim! Answer the question Dr. Slouchy! Nevermind. I don't need his permission to have my freedoms back. I'm taking them back.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
08 May, 08:37
Jim Needs To Be Speaker Of The House When This Is Finished!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jolimain ... @Jolimain
08 May, 08:37
I love Jim Jordan he go right to the point and never stop until he get an answer

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
08 May, 08:30
Go jim go. my hero😁

Nett Eighty ✝ @Nett80
18 April, 10:24
when you don't have an answer just say: "now you're ranting."

Joni Worcester @GrannyJ
16 April, 07:38
I like Jordan, I think he fights for us to a certain extent. But...why aren't they using real facts to fight this. There is no isolated covid 19. New research shows all the positives are for flu A and B and bacterial pneumonia from wearing masks. I want them to fight with facts and truth. End this garbage.

PAPA CADDI @RickN
16 April, 11:45
In response Joni Worcester to her Publication
I saw this earlier today...
If they made masks voluntary again ...75% would probably never wear one again.
The Gov't can't have ppl walking around seeing this. That would mean they only have 25% support. They can't have that.
Masks are for "visual" manipulation...nothing more.

LQve Trump @LoveTump
15 April, 08:18
we need 1,000 Jim Jordan clones

Sue Breitweiser @SueBreitweiser
15 April, 05:46
yes he has been awesome 💜

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
15 April, 04:42
He ripped him a new asshole. LMAO. love it.

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
15 April, 04:40
Oh dang, this is totally AWESOME !! Godo job Jim Jordan!

chore Toke @choretoke
15 April, 04:40
So true why is anyone listening to Frankenstein Fauci is Beyond me🤨🤦🏽‍♀️

Nancy Ross @Hawaiiananon
15 April, 04:37
love it!

Betzyz Niece @BetzyzNiece
15 April, 04:33
that was awesome ! when was this??

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
15 April, 04:31
Love Jim Jordan!

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
15 April, 03:19
Why would anybody even listen to Fauci? Is it because Satan himself was unavailable?

Claudia McCoy @IrishPatriot73
15 April, 03:19
Standing ovation!!! Anyone else want to slap Fauci's smug face into next week? He is a weasel!

Alicia Maria @AliciaMariaForReal
15 April, 03:17
He should’ve just ripped his mask off and told the troll to go “f” himself

Teri Wood @charmtess
15 April, 02:52
love him!

Kev Oooo @KevO
15 April, 02:37
Hes a fighter 👍🏻

Patriot Supporter @1776Patriot_Supporter
15 April, 02:32
my favorite representive

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
15 April, 02:31