Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 April, 09:13
Big Pharma doesnt want you to know things that will make you healthier because you would stop buying their evil shit!
Opinion incoming>>>>>

Nana is not a doctor so do your own research, but I use 10 to 12 oz of Tonic Water with Quinine each day to cleanse my pineal gland.
I can tell a significant difference when I use it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/c...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
14 April, 05:00
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Wow, great info Nana! Definitely going to research more. Thank you! β˜ΊοΈπŸ€—

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 April, 11:45
In response Kary Yamamoto to her Publication
Some say that the quininne is a HCQ substitute but idk.

15 April, 12:45
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I'm not sure either, but from what I get so far is that HCQ is a less potent form of quinine from it's orginal "tree" form. Quinine is also found in some natural foods like grapefruit peels, which can be extracted by boiling them. Since I eat a organic grapefruit everyday, I have tons of peels in my freezer. I was just thinking they would be good for sickness, but now going to check for overall, everyday wellness. Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong, I love constructive criticism! β˜ΊοΈπŸ™πŸ’•

Sabrina Lara @SabrinaLB23
also tonic water has minimal quinine and can order online too we have been duped nih virology article 2005 sars cov2 hcq only thing that helped
02:08 PM - Apr 15, 2021
In response Kary Yamamoto to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SabrinaLB23 in this post can reply
15 April, 02:17
In response Sabrina Lara to her Publication
Thank You! πŸ˜‡