Only people mentioned by Magyk71 in this post can reply
Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
15 April, 05:32
In response Tara Lemmon to her Publication
❤️ Shared with my son who became a policeman in March of 2020 at the age of 40

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
15 April, 04:50
The problem with this whole mess you have to look at the people who are being arrested, in particular the female officer in Minnesota, he already had a warrant out for brandishing a gun. when he was trying to get away, in the video, it looked like he could be reaching under the passenger seat, I would have shot too, its either the bad guy or the good guy. You have to do what you have to do, and now her life is ruined. What I say, is raise your children better. I taught mine to respect the police. This shit is beyond me. I think they just want to play the victim.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
15 April, 04:33
I live in NY. The cops are the crooks.

Denise Gee @Aynaia
15 April, 04:46
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
No offense but Ive seen your citizens & what a “shock” but its just like any OTHER grouping of humans, GOOD & BAD.
Better run, your high horse is getting away!

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
15 April, 01:05
Amen!

Adam Patriot @Adam4850
15 April, 01:03
First they will have to forget about the "Blue wall" and turn in their criminal co workers that blatantly break the law on a daily basis or they will go down with them as co conspirators. Tic Toc. We know EVERYTHING. We have it ALL.