Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
Fear Sells,
Stop feeding into it,
Turn off the TV, get away from the phone screens, log out of social media, stop associating with and/or block people that perpetuate the negativity. Your lack of reaction starves the beast. Choose to walk away, go outside for some fresh air, read a book from a genre that sparks your imagination, do something creative, eat something delicious, GO EXPERIENCE LIFE.

There's a reason I share things the way I share them with you, for every positive post I place to lift you higher a little negativity monster dies somewhere. 😎
Attitudes are contagious make yours worth catching! 🤍🤍
11:44 AM - Apr 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
15 April, 12:32
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Fear is their control lever. It works even when there is nothing to be afraid of. Your words resonate to kill the little devils by taking away their power.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
15 April, 11:56
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Just got done reading Isaiah 43. Your words are speaking from where my soul is resting🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
15 April, 11:59
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication