NoMercy 2Q21 @NoMercy2Q21
13 April, 05:23
This next part is going to be very tricky.

This next part is going to be very trippy.

Don't be scared. Patriots are in control.

Don't give in to the fear.

Don't give in to the shills and trolls.

Remember what you've been told by 45

Remember that he keeps his promises

Remember what you've learned from 17

Take this knowledge with you through this next final chapter of the greatest story ever told.

You're going to need it more than ever.

Don't rush the process. Don't press it.

Don't fight it. We have it all.

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crystal Canipe @Crystalcis
15 April, 01:23
In response NoMercy 2Q21 to his Publication
I know there is a plan, but right now Im gonna end up with no job bc my job is requiring the Vaccine and I refuse! WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CCq Researcher @CCqResearcher
Point out to them that the vaccine is an EUA Emergency Use Authorization; therefore, can NOT require tou to take it since it goes against Americans Disability Act or your religious freedom. There is no legislative law that mandates anyone take the vaccine. There is no law that requires anyone show proof of your medical records. You can let them know that it would be contraindicative of your medical condition to take a non-FDA Approved Vaccine in which you will hold them personally liable for injury since pharm and insurance companies won't cover injuries or death. Fight back or find something you love more to do. Stay Strong!
10:16 AM - Apr 15, 2021
In response Crystal Canipe to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CCqResearcher in this post can reply
Crystal Canipe @Crystalcis
17 April, 09:07
In response CCq Researcher to her Publication
i did and also the Numberg Code Artile 6 section 1-3 😎! im not giving up