Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
14 April, 09:04
Jared was a bad hombre. The only question is, did Trump find out first from Ivanka or the NSA. It makes the world of a difference.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
15 April, 09:01
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
These pictures are like 10 years apart....

The only difference I can see is age and no dipples.

But of course his dipples are showing on the left because, well, he's smiling.

I don't see any kind of proof here that these are two different pics and I will trust that Ghostezra is involved in a WhiteHat disinfo campaign.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Lola Hill @Lola_20Hill
15 April, 10:49
No way!

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
15 April, 05:27
So you are saying that either:

1. Trump family/Ivanka was initially oblivious to Kushner evil
2. That they entered into this marriage to keep enemies closer (conversion, marriage and children no less) with Ivanka used as a pawn/bait in a game with the Cabal.
3. That they knew he was evil and and Ivanka sided with her husband over her Family.

None of that really makes much sense, especially with the pardon Trump gave to Father Kushner.

I'm open to anything because truth is stranger than fiction. But the problem is if Kushner is gone, there is now a replacement which means it will never be publicly recongized that he's gone.

How's Fake Gaetz doing?

Lisa Shepard @Elisa19
15 April, 02:34
Is Ivanka good or bad?

Pearl James @FauxPearl
15 April, 12:44
What a horrible situation for Ivanka and her children, and for President Trump as well. I can't even imagine!

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

robin fineman @RobinD
15 April, 11:04
Along with his dimples.
Ivanka had to know and
Prez Trump always knew.