John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
14 April, 12:47
Look at Dogecoin in relation to Antifa activity. They higher it goes the more Antifa uprisings you will see. We are in for a show.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
14 April, 12:50
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Hi John, what is your opinion of digital currency and its ties to DS? Do you believe that CIA created bitcoin, etc? Just looking for other thoughtstreams on this. Thx!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
Great question. This is just my opinion mind you. XRP actually serves a purpose. It will allow the transfer of money for a penny or two where now it can cost $10 or more depending on the amount sent. Bitcoin has to be data mined and has a limited amount so it takes time and resources to make, XRP does not. So here are my thoughts.
Bitcoin is often used for not so good purchases, XRP has not (that I am aware of). But...XRP is the chosen currency of the World Economic Forum(those that are pushing the great reset), basically the bad guys. BUT..the S.E.C. has XRP in court right now trying to say it is something it is not and besides a few crypto dealers you can not buy XRP in America. To me that says it is something they don't want you to have because it is more valuable than they want you to believe and the WEF just backed it so it would be ignored by patriots as DS. While other cryptos were all over the board XRP was stable and is only now gaining big. It has risen over $1 to $1.74
09:22 AM - Apr 15, 2021
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
15 April, 01:53
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Good stuff John. It is hard to know who/what to trust now that we know we cannot really trust anyone. Appreciate the input.