John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
Look at Dogecoin in relation to Antifa activity. They higher it goes the more Antifa uprisings you will see. We are in for a show.
12:47 PM - Apr 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Tyrannosaurus Rex @T_Rex
14 April, 01:03
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Follow the money, the stories it tells for all of us to research and read. 🍿🍿🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tyrannosaurus Rex @T_Rex
14 April, 01:05
In response Tyrannosaurus Rex to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
michelle foster @lynnefoster
14 April, 12:56
im listening. do you think they are DS?

15 April, 09:09
In response michelle foster to his Publication
Dogecoin or Antifia? No matter because I am going to say yes for both. I feel the same about most crypto. It is a great way to move money unseen so it is used for not great things more than any other currency. Once it hits a crypto wallet that is a different story. I can almost guarantee every cent that is paid to anyone in Antifa is being tracked no matter how they receive it. Dogecoin has zero real world application and was made initially as a joke. It spiked to $.12 since the riots started again, before that it was steady at $.05+. The previous major spike (besides Elon talking about it) was during the last set of unrest.

teresa lioness @lionessSouthAfrica
14 April, 12:53
Yes read that stormrider said going to be riots throughout the world, charming, however it has to be so, it is what it is we must just hold the line, please God this will all be history very soon, waiting the hardest part, especially when you are the only lioness amongst the sheep

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
14 April, 12:50
Hi John, what is your opinion of digital currency and its ties to DS? Do you believe that CIA created bitcoin, etc? Just looking for other thoughtstreams on this. Thx!

teresa lioness @lionessSouthAfrica
14 April, 12:57
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
i am no expert, however xrp seems to be the next big thing, and l know narda about crypto currency, never owned or bought, knowledge zero, bitcoin l have read is going bye bye forever it was used for nefarious things.

15 April, 09:22
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
Great question. This is just my opinion mind you. XRP actually serves a purpose. It will allow the transfer of money for a penny or two where now it can cost $10 or more depending on the amount sent. Bitcoin has to be data mined and has a limited amount so it takes time and resources to make, XRP does not. So here are my thoughts.
Bitcoin is often used for not so good purchases, XRP has not (that I am aware of). But...XRP is the chosen currency of the World Economic Forum(those that are pushing the great reset), basically the bad guys. BUT..the S.E.C. has XRP in court right now trying to say it is something it is not and besides a few crypto dealers you can not buy XRP in America. To me that says it is something they don't want you to have because it is more valuable than they want you to believe and the WEF just backed it so it would be ignored by patriots as DS. While other cryptos were all over the board XRP was stable and is only now gaining big. It has risen over $1 to $1.74