Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
16 April, 08:12
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Washington @KeysMarg
15 April, 05:40
HiS Luck at 1111 HOOD

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
McKinsey Ouid @McKinsey
15 April, 01:36
Doc Holliday's account is gone. Any ideas?!

Gray 359 @Gray359
15 April, 01:39
In response McKinsey Ouid to her Publication
Doq with q. Still there.

JRF Patriot @JRF_Patriot
15 April, 12:55
Sorry, I STRONGLY disagree! Not in this day and age with the state of this nation!

Only followers of this user (Robynbird) can see their posts

Johnny Thunders @Lamf77
15 April, 11:22
Kindness is magic.

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
15 April, 04:27
In response Marlene van to her Publication
Your message caught my attention... I am sorry to hear about your loss and struggles.

Perspective matters, here is my life story for you. Imagine you are in a hurry driving to get to your destination. Someone in front of you is going really slow and you can't get around them... they won't let you. They block you so you honk your horn and/or show your frustration to them to let them know you are in a hurry, but it just escalates.
Once you acknowledge they have control over you, because that is what they are doing by blocking you, most people will continue to hold onto that control.

Better to back off and act as if their actions don't bother you. If they aren't controlling you they will lose that focus and will leave you an opening to get around them.

You obviously smart, articulate yourself well and have a caring heart.

Once you back off with your brother and accept him without expectation, you and your brother just might find a way to celebrate your mother's life together💗

robin fineman @RobinD
15 April, 10:43
Hi, I love this message it needs to be
shown to the cnn people....

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
15 April, 10:20
☀️🦋 Good Morning 🦋☀️ Wishing You a Wonderful Day, Love 💖.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
15 April, 10:18

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
15 April, 10:13
Oh s#!+! I've been doing it wrong. 🤣

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
15 April, 10:42
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
lol...well, I would say as long as you are 100% your authentic self then you can't go wrong. :)

Hope you have a great day!

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
15 April, 10:10
Good morning Kim.
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.❤️

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
15 April, 09:43
Good morning!

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
15 April, 09:27
HAVE A HARD TIME WITH THIS ONE IN A BATTLE
SO I WILL INVOKE AFTER BATTLE 😊

Optical Awakenings @Unite
15 April, 09:21
But be ready to throw down if there is evil fuckery about! #noroomforfuckery

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
15 April, 09:15
4:15

Hebrews 4:15 - "For we do not have a high priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but One who has been tempted in all things as we are, yet without sin"

How did He do it?

Loved people who lied, stole, manipulated, hated His race, denied obvious truth...

Help me, Jesus...

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
15 April, 09:30
In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication
HE SAID BE YE HOLY FOR I AM HOLY ❤️
ALSO GO NOW YOUR FORGIVEN GO & SIN NO MORE 💥 LOVE ❤️

North *** @Northstar
15 April, 09:14
Good Morning Kim R!

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
15 April, 09:13
Morning Kim!