Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
14 April, 09:04
Jared was a bad hombre. The only question is, did Trump find out first from Ivanka or the NSA. It makes the world of a difference.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nikki Den @NikkiD
Trump always kept his enemies close. So I seriously doubt, just me, that he was blind to any of this from the beginning. Would not the real Jared have tried to get close in the family for other reasons? Would Ivanka be oblivious to his real motives? Or would Ivanka be in on a sting op? I just refuse to accept she is a traitor. One cannot betray Trump without him knowing it, he is far too brilliant. He has quite the gift of perception. A little off topic but remembering the picture of Ivanka, Melania and Trump at the Vatican with Pope Francis, and the expressions of Ivanka and Melania said it all, they knew. I say many in the Trump family were more than fully aware of the not so genuine people surrounding them and their Dad trained them well in this area. Wait for this movie with it's twists and turns and complete unpredictability play out. Usually one goes to one's private doctor or nurse for immunizations, this was some sort of photo op or comm.
10:23 PM - Apr 14, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by NikkiD in this post can reply
Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
14 April, 10:42
In response Nikki Den to her Publication
All great observations

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
14 April, 10:25
In response Nikki Den to her Publication
She didn't just marry him, she converted and had his children.

Why? His family background was there for all to see.