Mike Anon @Mike314
Never interfere with your enemy while it is in the process of destroying itself.

The small, family owned businesses will surge because of this nonsense.

Life will never be the same, thank God.

#GodWins #fakevirus #covidhoax #MAGA
08:39 PM - Apr 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
14 April, 10:33
In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Data Gramma @Vic
14 April, 10:37
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
I could frickin' care less. Not #1 on my charts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
15 April, 07:15
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
They'll lift that mandate after they realize that no one is showing up. Starve 'em.

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
14 April, 09:41
"Thanks for your continued patronage." AS IF. 😆😆😆

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
14 April, 08:56
AMEN!!

The small, family owned businesses will _surge_ because of this lock-down Scamdemic nonsense.

AMEN!!

Lula Katula @LulaKatula1
14 April, 08:51
Wow...a new low. Such nonsense. Goodbye Burger King.

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
14 April, 08:51
I've seen other fake BK posts, so am wondering if you know where this was located.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
14 April, 08:49
🤷🏼‍♀️🤦‍♀️👑⚰️

Christus Vexed @jefzef
14 April, 08:47
I so look forward to the demise of filthy corporations.

They can't collapse fast enough for me.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
14 April, 08:47
this is the most rediculous of all!

Deplorable TEX @Deplorable_TEX
14 April, 08:45
BK sells bad meat. let them die on the vine.

Deplorable TEX @Deplorable_TEX
14 April, 08:45
BK sells bad meat. let them die on the vine.