ANQNIZ _17 - Z @ANQNIZ_17_Z
14 April, 06:39
This is my opinion about the chats where they write that Pompeo is at the head of the Q plan; Pompeo is just a Q actor like Flynn, Scavino, Grassley, Ezra, Trump, Melania, etc. I am increasingly convinced that Q is nothing more than a quantum computer, see looking glass and yellow cube. I’d rather it be like this, the road would be even easier. Q often writes in his drop "future proves past" and according to events and information, everything that before seemed impossible, now is real, many references treated in drops have proved real, so Q sees the future, Let us not forget that there is always a margin of error even in the highest technology. Think logically, open your mind, future proves past. The plan is quantum in the utmost secrecy of military intelligence.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
W_E@Dr(Hog) Butthurt @Bighoghunter77
there are currently 6,000 patented items that have been stolen from we the people. i wouldnt be jumping to conclusions way too soon about Q.
07:06 PM - Apr 14, 2021
In response ANQNIZ _17 - Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Bighoghunter77 in this post can reply
ANQNIZ _17 - Z @ANQNIZ_17_Z
14 April, 07:24
In response W_E@Dr(Hog) Butthurt to his Publication
yes, it's only my opinion

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
W_E@Dr(Hog) Butthurt @Bighoghunter77
14 April, 07:07
In response W_E@Dr(Hog) Butthurt to his Publication
we will soon find out what the 6,000 items are.