Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
16 January, 02:27
Where We Go One, We Go All . 🙏🏼❤️✝️🕊
#wwg1wga #GodBlessYouPatriots #SaveTheChildren #JesusSavesUs #GodBlessAmerica #MAGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Storm @SilverStorm
24 January, 03:21
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Oh jesus, that's beautiful! God bless!🙏💖💕😍
@JDM2Q4Q
#wwg1wga #SaveTheChildren #GodWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JasonM Lee @JasonM
24 January, 04:11
In response Silver Storm to her Publication
Weʻve been duped....none of this happened the way we thought, I cant keep fighting.

Really?! You signed up here just to spread this statement?! If you weren't a shill or troll, you'd act differently.Enough has happened. Do your homework. Unfortunately, I can't believe you are serious. However, work on your belief in god, then you will find belief in yourself in your heart. Be aware that you are creating your own reality. Be careful what you think and say.
Sending love & bright light to dissolve your dark clouds 🙏💕✨
05:08 AM - Jan 24, 2021
In response JasonM Lee to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SilverStorm in this post can reply
Maria Vox @W1K1P03T
24 January, 05:14
In response Silver Storm to her Publication
Well said

Lefty Gonzales @Dananon
24 January, 05:17
In response Maria Vox to her Publication
I can't see the message...I apparently blocked this individual earlier!😄

24 January, 05:28
In response Maria Vox to her Publication
It is currently difficult to say who is shill/troll and who is really a devastated patriot. I am sorry for both sides when they are lost in doubts and hatred. Everything negative is food for the cabals. And I don't mean human beings by that.
#wwg1wga #KeepTheFaith