Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Silver Storm @SilverStorm
24 January, 03:21
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Oh jesus, that's beautiful! God bless!🙏💖💕😍
@JDM2Q4Q
#wwg1wga #SaveTheChildren #GodWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JasonM Lee @JasonM
Weʻve been duped....none of this happened the way we thought, I cant keep fighting.
04:11 AM - Jan 24, 2021
In response Silver Storm to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JasonM in this post can reply
Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
29 March, 01:33
In response JasonM Lee to his Publication
HMCBMI When one falls be there to pick them up. I am here for you, Patriot! Hve faith that God Will Win! WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Walker @JuLee
20 March, 06:50
this is the transition - the hardest bit - like having a baby, just before the birth, when a woman says i cant do this any more the nurses know shes almost there - dont bail now when its all about to drop, we want you to enjoy it - wwg1wga 🙏🏼

Julie Walker @JuLee
this is the transition - the hardest bit - like having a baby, just before the birth, when a woman says i cant do this any more the nurses know shes almost there - dont bail now when its all about to drop, we want you to enjoy it - wwg1wga 🙏🏼

Julie Walker @JuLee

Richard Simpleton @Richo
20 March, 06:54
In response Julie Walker to his Publication
It's true you know...

😁

Julie Walker @JuLee

Julie Walker @JuLee

Obiwan Anon @ObiwanAnon
24 January, 11:08
Yes you can 😎

Silver Storm @SilverStorm
24 January, 05:08
Really?! You signed up here just to spread this statement?! If you weren't a shill or troll, you'd act differently.Enough has happened. Do your homework. Unfortunately, I can't believe you are serious. However, work on your belief in god, then you will find belief in yourself in your heart. Be aware that you are creating your own reality. Be careful what you think and say.
Sending love & bright light to dissolve your dark clouds 🙏💕✨

Maria Vox @W1K1P03T
24 January, 05:14
In response Silver Storm to her Publication
Well said