Lisa Hill @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill
And so the people in the cars next to them are still waiting for their vax after watching that. Right????

AT A MODERNA SITE IN TEXAS ADVERSE REACTIONS ARE CAUGHT ON FILM
The procedure right after being injected is to sit in your vehicle for 15 minutes and honk your horn for medical assistance if any adverse reaction takes place.
06:40 PM - Apr 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill in this post can reply
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
15 April, 09:21
In response Lisa Hill to her Publication
The sheep are lining up. It's sad

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
15 April, 08:55
He says not taking that shit but patiently waits he should have dove off asap

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Optical Awakenings @Unite
15 April, 08:54
Line up to get your poison injection...OH and a free donut!😒

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
15 April, 08:30
yeah I pass thanks

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
14 April, 06:49
How dumb are these people, they still sit there, after witnessing someone have a reaction like that, waiting for their turn to get the jab. Un-fooking-believable! Makes me incredibly sad for these sheeple.

TrumpFan TrumpWon @TrumpFan20
14 April, 06:57
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
To have people outside in a street jab you in the arm, should scare you to your senses OMG likely not even licensed. Trump even scared me when he said the military would inject people - this is CRAZY Healthy people don't need anything and this is just too dangerous and DUMB. I cannot imagine anyone being stupid enough to do this,

Optical Awakenings @Unite
15 April, 08:55
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
It makes me sad for the future.