Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
Um, guys - I am getting very confused now. Yesterday Trump slams Biden for pulling J&J vax. Now, Ivanka gets her vaccine publicly???
Thoughts?

https://townhall.com/tipsh...
06:05 PM - Apr 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
Jody Donohue @Jody
14 April, 06:16
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
I just posted to my wall on a dig I am doing. The needle has a cup or something on it, that’s why the circumference of the nurse pushing is so wide. Since when do you leave the address of the manufacturer out there? [2pics] Remember when your Potus gave these comms?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 April, 06:22
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
thanks - i just posted a closer shot of her getting the shot🤪

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
14 April, 06:11
Pfizer is being pu$hed to the front so that a specific group makes all the money. Trump knows they are screwing J&J with bad pub to harm them. Ivanka prob got a J&J vax.

Jody Donohue @Jody
14 April, 06:13
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
yep

14 April, 06:24
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
I know people who have died shortly after the J&J too, though.
I agree, Trump is wants public to learn how they push the ones they have direct or greatest financial gain from. It's always about the $$$
So, Fauci and Gates have big shares in Pfizer.
Is this how we are supposed to wake up to this part of Big Pharma secrets?

Toni Perruso @Tper58
14 April, 06:10
she got the shot, did you actually see the needle going in her arm.. i haven’t .. whenever i saw someone getting it, it was shown

Lisa Shepard @Elisa19
14 April, 06:14
In response Toni Perruso to his Publication
I was wondering about this too, but why the optics? Why would she do it at all?

Jody Donohue @Jody
14 April, 06:18
In response Toni Perruso to his Publication
The needle would go in, looks like a protector in place, the circumference is wide, a needle wouldn’t do that.